The sanctuary is home to more than 26 orphaned chimpanzees, varying from ages 2-15 years. Most of the chimpanzees were relocated from Jane Goodall Institute, Republic of Burundi to Kenya.
The Safari starts from 07.30 am after your breakfast from your hotel/residence in Nairobi and head to Ol Pejeta conservancy this will be a full day trip arrive with game then lunch break.Proceed with game in the afternoon and depart to Nairobi arrive late evening.
Meal: Lunch at Serena sweat waters tented camp
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers/pick up from your hotel /residence in Nairobi
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary or similar
- Meals as per itinerary/Lunch at Serena Sweatwaters tented camp
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National Park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Recommended drinking Water while on safari
- Transport in a 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser/Tour Van
- Visas and related costs
- Personal Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Extra lunch or dinner at the Carnivore Restauraunt